Premise-Based VoIP solutions operate using hardware located on-site. CPT can provide hardware installation, training, and troubleshooting for Premise-Based systems. The advantages of a Premise-Based system are numerous, but they should be weighed against the potential benefits of Hosted VoIP solutions as well. CPT can help you determine which solution will best serve your business.
Here are some of the benefits of Premise-Based VoIP:
- Lower long-term costs
- Multiple dial tone services
- Choice of carrier to provide phone services
- Feature sets have lowered costs
- LAN signaling (does not require constant Internet connection)
- Increased flexibility in phone systems