For many businesses, adapting to remote work has become a necessary step in keeping up with the schedule. While this is a unique solution that resolves the conflicts brought about by the COVID-19 crisis in the world, it creates a few problems as well, namely security. We at CPT of South Florida are an IT company that provides cyber solutions for business problems here in the Fort Lauderdale area, commonly in the area of cybersecurity. One major concern we have for many companies is the added exposure of employees working from their home networks or even public networks in regards to your company’s cybersecurity. Personal and public networks are often at greater risk of cyberattacks, even when it comes to areas like communication through office phones. This is why we recommend businesses add the use of a VoIP or Voice over Internet Protocol to have more secure communications. With the help of our IT services, we can help set you up with a VoIP Miami and Fort Lauderdale companies can rely on for security.
How VoIP Office Phones Help You
To ensure your team has the tools to communicate and continue operating with the most efficiency, communication is likely needed. It’s important to consider communication methods that keep the workflow moving smoothly as well as being more secure so that your company isn’t put at risk due to less secure networks being accessed. If you switch to a VoIP, here are a few benefits you can expect:
- Easy Installation and Updates
- Some businesses may be apprehensive about making the switch to a VoIP communication system due to fear of it being complicated, but this isn’t the case. It is actually quite simple to not only install but also keep up-to-date for everyone.
- Flexible Applications
- Your VoIP is usable through any of your own devices, meaning you can keep the same number regardless of which device you use. There’s also plenty of scalability for your VoIP that will enable your team to use it from any location.
- New Communication Resources
- VoIPs aren’t just for calls, but can also do other functions like video chats, or even recruitment resources that will make remote interviews easy and seamless.
- Greater Security
- VoIPs are more secure than ordinary phones, so you can rest easy when having your company meetings and calls knowing you’re reducing the risk of your information falling into unsavory hands.
Why Cybersecurity is More Important than Ever
IT services are an investment well worth the effort during these times. Because of COVID-19’s influence, many businesses are now operating remotely, but this also means employees are accessing valuable information from less secure networks. Whether through their home wifi or even the wifi of a public space, they can become easier targets for cybercriminals to access your information. The best course of action to handle these times is with protection and preventative methods to keep your team from harmful exposure. An IT company can help you plan and manage a system to maximize your security.
Contact Us to Install Your VoIP Miami or Fort Lauderdale System
When it comes to moving to a VoIP Miami and Fort Lauderdale businesses are making the switch, and you should too. Whether you’re looking to improve your communication methods or update your office phones, we at CPT of South Florida can help. Contact us today to get critical feedback on the best ways you can improve your business.