What Is WatchGuard?
Ther moto is “smart security, simply done.” For over 20 years, WatchGuard has pioneered cutting-edge cybersecurity technology and delivered it as easy-to-deploy and easy-to-manage solutions. With industry-leading network security, secure Wi-Fi, multi-factor authentication, and network intelligence products and services, WatchGuard enables more than 80,000 small and midsize enterprises from around the globe to protect their most important assets. In a world where the cybersecurity landscape is constantly evolving, and new threats emerge each day, WatchGuard makes enterprise-grade cybersecurity technology accessible for every company. WatchGuard is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America.
WatchGuard specializes in the following:
- Intelligent Protection
- Effective protection against today’s vast number of evolving threats requires multiple services working intelligently together.
- Simplified Management
- They use out-of-the-box tools to quickly and easily deploy, configure, and maintain your security with the granularity of your choice.
- Actionable Visibility
- Monitor and report on the health of your IT infrastructure.
WatchGuard Offers Great IT Solutions for Security
When it comes to IT security, WatchGuard is top of the line. They have helped implement close to one million threat management appliances all over the world. Whether you have a single location or a large network of offices, the need for security solutions has never been higher. CPT has partnered with WatchGuard to offer a scalable, flexible, and high-throughput Fireware operating system, which forms the core of the WatchGuard product line.
They differentiate themselves in four ways:
- Technology – Through modular architecture, they are able to meet multiple price points and offer a highly flexible product.
- Scalability – Industry standard hardware allows product performance to scale along with high-end processor advancements by leading tech companies.
- Manageability – Through policy-based management consoles, WatchGuard is able to provide a simple, easy-to-use interface where network security can be managed.
- Visibility – With the WatchGuard Dimension tool, security data is distilled into trends and critical events in order to show you quickly and effectively what potential threats exist to your business and your productivity. This service runs on the cloud and requires no installation.
Contact CPT of South Florida – We offer IT solutions for offices in Miami, Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach.
When it comes to IT solutions, Watchguard has you covered. At CPT of South Flroida, we are here to provide your company with the best protection. Our executive team has over 60 years of combined experience in the tech industry. The staff of 35 working for CPT has an average tenure of 7-10 years. Call or contact us today for more information. Our employees are knowledgeable enough to work with both large and small clients while still providing detailed and personalized attention to each individual project.