Business VoIP solutions can sometimes refer to a vast assortment of various technologies that are used for both voice and multimedia communications over the existing IP networks of your business. When you have a VoIP network, it can either be Premise-Based or Hosted, and both types have their advantages. We here at CPT of South Florida are the leading experts when it comes to installing these sort of systems in small to mid-sized companies around South Florida. Due to this, CPT of South Florida serves as the perfect resource for you to speak with about why it may be time to consider adding our Coral Gables, VoIP systems that you can trust the most. If you’re interested in learning about what our VoIP phones Coral Gables services entail as well as what cities we can provide our services in, continue reading below.
Coral Gables VoIP Services
Voice over IP (VoIP) is recognized as both a new and innovative type of phone system that is managed and runs over your existing business internet connections instead of having burdening traditional phone lines installed. By choosing to hire us for our business phone systems Coral Gables services, you’ll be able to benefit from features of our systems that you’ve come to recognize from your traditional phone company in the office, including:
- Call forwarding
- Internal call transferring
- Conference calling
- Office intercom
- Call waiting
By choosing to ditch your traditional phone system for one of these new solutions, you won’t be missing out on anything except higher bills.
Everything You Need to Know About Our Coral Gables VoIP Phone Systems Services
Other than maintaining the features you’re most familiar with a traditional phone system, VoIP systems offer some features that you can’t get if you stick with your existing system.
- Mobility: Just about any employee of your company has the ability to use their smartphone as an extension of their office line. Because of this, business calls can be directed to a cell phone, and outbound calls can be made from a cell phone as well as using your office line number. What this means is that while you’re calling from your cell, your business will appear on your client’s caller ID. This can be made possible through our Coral Gables VoIP phone systems.
- Portability: With VoIP systems, you can use any computer or office phone as your extension.
- Flexibility: If you don’t like the way your calls are being routed, you can log into your VoIP dashboard and redesign the way the process is being done.
- Innovative: With our business phone systems in Coral Gables, you’ll be able to have voicemails sent as emails so you can readm them instead of having to listen. Video calling and e-fax are just some of the features that allow this new technology to change the way people are doing business.
Why Choose CPT of South Florida For Their VoIP Phones Coral Gables Services
CPT of South Florida stands for Connecting People and Technology. We take pride in assisting small to mid-sized businesses around Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and especially businesses in Coral Gables. Our executive team has 60+ years of combined experience in the tech industry. Additionally, our employees are deeply knowledgeable enough to work with both large and small clients while still providing detailed and personalized attention to each individual project.
Once you hire us, we’ll conduct on-site evaluations in order to determine the needs of your specific business as well as handle setting up installation so you don’t have to. With CPT of South Florida on your side, you won’t ever have to worry about complicated how-to instructions or even losing precious time rearranging cords and bulky computers.
Trust CPT of South Florida For Their Coral Gables VoIP Phone Systems Services
If you find your phone systems to be a bit outdated, don’t settle for less, call CPT of South Florida today for their expertise in Coral Gables VoIP phone systems services. CPT of South Florida is more than devoted to ensuring your business’s operations continue unobstructed. If you find that you’re overwhelmed with handling your company’s tech or simply need to upgrade your phone systems, you can trust us. If you’re interested in our services, feel free to call us at 954-963-2775 or visit our contact page.