What do you know about VoIP phones? These phones are important for a successful business because they meet a range of needs. Here at CPT of South Florida, we offer and install Cisco Phone Systems. These phone systems help you improve productivity and innovation with easy-to-use collaboration technology from Cisco. Meet anywhere, anytime on any device: Transition between your desktop, in-person meetings, and your mobile device with zero interruption. A Cisco IP phone can better your business!
What is VoIP?
A VoIP phone is a hardware- or software-based telephone designed to use voice over IP (VoIP) technology to send and receive phone calls over an IP network. The phone converts analog telephony audio into a digital format that can be transmitted over the internet and converts incoming digital phone signals from the internet to standard telephone audio.
If you are an emerging and successful company, you need to ensure that you are on top of the technology. Today’s business environment encompasses a range of employee communication styles and workspaces. The Cisco IP phone portfolio includes user-friendly, full-featured IP phones to meet the needs of your entire organization.
Here are some great things to know about our Cisco IP phone:
- 200,000+ collaboration customers worldwide
- 2.5X IP phones shipped than their closest competitor
- 95%+ Fortune 500 companies use Cisco Collaboration solutions
Interested In Our Cisco Phone Systems?
- 8800 Series IP Phones
- Cut costs with affordable HD video phones for your entire organization. Superior audio provides crystal-clear VoIP. Give employees more flexibility with corporate telephony on personal mobile devices. Simplify with flexible deployment, whether on-premises or cloud. Or, deploy as multiplatform phones with select third-party unified-communications-as-a-service (UCaaS) offers.
- 7800 Series IP Phones
- Get cost-effective, full-featured VoIP with wideband audio and enhanced acoustics for desktops, small conference rooms, and huddle spaces. Benefit from flexible deployment options including Cisco on-premises and cloud. Or, deploy as multiplatform phones supporting select third-party UCaaS offers.
- 6900 Series IP Phones
- Provide a value-oriented, basic VoIP call experience for settings such as lobbies, guest rooms, elevator bays, and conference centers. Phones are earth-friendly with IEEE Class 1 rating for low power consumption and support both desk and wall-mount deployment.
- 3900 Series SIP Phones
- Explore a cost-effective option with basic VoIP, single-line IP phones for occasional-to-light voice use, such as in common areas. Integrated 10/100 Ethernet switch supports a co-located PC. Benefit from IEEE Class 1 rating for energy and cost savings.
Contact CPT of South Florida – We provide Cisco phone systems for businesses in Miami, Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach.
When it comes to VoIP, we got you covered. Take advantage of Cisco phone systems. We offer Cisco phones systems that will help your company in many ways. At CPT of South Florida, we are professionals with years of experience connecting people and technology. Call or contact us today for more information. Our executive team has over 60 years of combined experience in the tech industry. The staff of 35 working for CPT has an average tenure of 7-10 years. Through the application of knowledge, we extend our staff to other products and services as well for large, mid-sized, and smaller commercial clients. Customization of service is key, and that is what our staff specializes in.