IP Phones Starting at $17.99*
Unlimited US calling starting at $17.99 per month, per user. Restrictions apply.
Everything You Need to Know About Our Business VoIP Services
Voice over IP is a new and innovative type of phone system that is managed and run over your existing business internet connection instead of having traditional phone lines installed. There are a number of reasons these to consider these types of systems for your business. Keep reading to find out why it may be time for new business phone systems, Miami!
- These systems will save your business a significant amount of money
- There is disaster recovery in plan
- The system has built-in data protection to ensure no information can be stolen through the internet
- You won’t see any hidden fees on your bill like you may with a traditional phone company
- On-site support is available if needed
- Because of the technology involved with these systems, there is less downtime, which will give you more peace of mind
- The company provides free analysis, consultation, evaluation, and assessment of the VoIP system to ensure it continues working properly
All of the VoIP systems come with the features that you’ve come to know and love from your traditional phone company in the office, including:
- Call forwarding
- Internal call transferring
- Conference calling
- Office intercom
- Call waiting
So choosing to ditch your traditional phone system for one of these new solutions means you won’t be missing out on anything except higher bills.
In addition to maintaining the features, you’ve come to love with a traditional phone system. VoIP systems offer some features that you can’t get if you stick with your existing system.
- Mobility: Any employee of your company has the ability to use their smartphone as an extension of their office line, which means business calls can be directed to a cell phone, and outbound calls can be made from a cell phone as well using your office line number. This means that even though you’re calling from your cell, your business number will appear on your client’s caller ID.
- Portability: With VoIP systems, you can use any computer or office phone as your extension.
- Flexibility: If you don’t like the way your calls are being routed, you can log into your VoIP dashboard and redesign the way the process is being done.
- Innovative: With these systems you’re able to have voicemails sent as emails so you can read them instead of having to listen, the “find me” function allows your cell or home phones to ring as well when a business call is coming in, video calling, and e-fax are just some of the features that allow this new technology to change the way people are doing business.
Serving Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Miami & Surrounding Areas
With Premise-Based solutions, the hardware for the VoIP network is kept on-site in your facility, often with your servers.
Hosted solutions operate by using equipment that is kept off-site in a cloud data center; your phones will connect via an Internet connection with a provider that maintains that data center.
CPT provides both Premise-Based and Hosted VoIP Telephony solutions for clients, both of which are designed to meet the unique challenges that individual businesses face.
Contact Us for Business VoIP Solutions
The executive team at CPT of South Florida in South Florida has over 60 years of combined tech experience. We pride ourselves on having a group of employees that can work with clients of any size while continuing to provide individualized and detailed solutions for each project. Call or visit us today for help picking the business phone systems Miami businesses love.