If you are currently utilizing cloud phone systems for your Florida business, then you already know about the many benefits that these scalable and reliable phone systems offer. From enhanced communication, improved workplace efficiency, and more, cloud phone systems help you take your business up a notch.
But there are still some things that you probably do not know about these incredible phone systems. That is why we put together this list of 5 notable facts about cloud phone systems:
- In order to save money on long-distance calls, the cloud phone system was created 28 years ago, in 1995.
- The average monthly per user fee for cloud phone systems is significantly lower than the average traditional monthly phone bill.
- Anywhere you have an internet connection, a cloud phone system can be used- even when your employees are working from home!
- As a business owner, you do not need to worry about paying for cloud phone system maintenance, as it is already included by your service provider.
- When businesses want to add an additional line to their cloud-based phone system, they simply need to call or email to their provider. No need to run an additional, physical phone line.
At CPT of South Florida, we help you manage your day-to-day operations with cloud phone systems for Miami, Coral Gables, Miramar, Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, and the surrounding areas. Utilizing the most advanced cloud-based VoIP phone system features, our cloud phone systems give your business a competitive edge when it comes to communicating, interacting, and working directly with your clients.
Whether you are looking into cloud phone systems for work-from-home applications or want to improve in-office communications, we help you reach your goals with comprehensive and reliable cloud-based phone services. Contact us at 954-963-2775 to learn more about could phone systems Miami, Coral Gables, Miramar, Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, and throughout South Florida.