With each step into the future we take, the more and more technology becomes a pivotal element in our growth and development as a society. This is no different from when it comes to business, and in fact, this year is expected to see the workload of cloud services grow by about 20%. It’s amazing what the development of cloud technologies has looked like over the past 10 years, and with it comes many services that businesses can take advantage of. With this development, IT services have become just as important so that businesses can use these cloud solutions safely, and that’s where we at CPT of South Florida come in. We’re a technologies company that provides IT services Miami and Fort Lauderdale companies can use for the purposes of saving costs and creating disaster recovery plans. Let us tell you a little about the developing cloud technologies and what you’ll need to know for this coming year’s development.
Types of Cloud Solutions
When it comes to cloud technologies, we could talk for ages on the subject, but for today, we’d like to go over a few details on these types of cloud services: IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS. In short, these are different cloud services that offer different levels of management.
- IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service)
- These are computing infrastructure cloud services that offer forms of network security and are managed in some parts by the provider and other parts by you. They have the advantage of offering strong security to allow you to focus on your core business goals. Some examples include GoDaddy or Dreamhost.
- PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service)
- These are largely development tools designed to be highly available and easy-to-use for users on top of being highly scalable. Much of these resources are managed by the provider who operates the finer details, allowing you more time to focus on your business. Some examples include Microsoft Azure or the Google App Engine.
- SaaS (Software-as-a-Service)
- These are highly user-friendly pieces of software managed entirely by the provider that offers you features and services you can take advantage of while being cost-efficient. They’re all about ready-to-use business features that can vary based on your needs. Examples include Slack or Google Apps.
More About Us
In a sentence, our job is to create peace of mind for our clients, providing them with technological backup and protection of their company’s important information and data. Our services range from technology consulting, planning, IT services, and cloud services. With us, you can trust that there are no hidden fees and that we’ll lay everything on the table with clear and direct communication to ensure you get exactly what you want with less downtime and fewer disruptions. We also offer both remote and on-site support with our services.
Contact Us for IT Services Miami and Fort Lauderdale Businesses Trust
When it comes to the future of cloud solutions, having a technology specialist is invaluable for consulting and security. We at CPT of South Florida are here to help you manage the future of your business through IT services Miami and Fort Lauderdale businesses rely on here in Florida. Contact us today for questions about your needs and how we can help you reap the benefits of growing technologies.