Curious as to how managed IT services can improve your business? A decision like this can add a lot of value to your company. The experts at CPT of South Florida are here to explain why. With IT services Miami businesses can save money and time. We service businesses in Miami, Fort Lauderdale & West Palm Beach.
Ready For Immense Value?
How many devices and technology solutions does your organization have to manage on a day-to-day basis? More often than not, small businesses have a limited quantity to work with for IT services, whether it’s a budget that’s too small or a workforce that’s too stretched thin. The problem is that IT troubles wait for no one, so you have to do everything you can to prevent them–even if it means asking for help from others.
There is often a stigma associated with asking for help, but it’s important to remember that nobody knows everything and IT is no exception. If you don’t have an internal IT department for any range of factors (geographic location, lack of qualified workers, limited budget, etc.), your business might have trouble guaranteeing the type of IT support needed to ensure a sustainable future, but small businesses have more trouble than large corporations with practically endless resources.
In the past, small businesses relied on break-fix IT to make ends meet. They would try to save time and money by only repairing technology when it needed to be repaired. Unfortunately, this practice led to increased downtime, as issues that could have been resolved easily were instead exacerbated due to being ignored for too long, adding even more costs to the downtime incident–and that’s without mentioning the costs associated with replacing faulty devices or components.
Here Are Some Services Managed IT Provides
- Server backup
- Complete server backup solutions to either physical or virtual servers. Backups are scheduled to run automatically and require minimal servicing by your staff.
- Server and PC management
- Server and PC management solutions allow you to ease your mind from the worry of constant updates or maintenance. Our staff will keep your servers and PCs running up to date and ensure any issues that may arise are taken care of quickly and effectively.
- IT strategy
- IT strategy is a complete plan integrating IT management, network growth, and planning which guides your organization through its technological growth. CPT of South Florida does a thorough job to ensure your system is running smoothly and efficiently.
- IT support
- Complete IT support solutions are available as well. Ranging from one or two individuals in a small office to an entire call center dedicated to your needs, we provide you with the tools to keep your systems up and running.
- Structured cabling systems
- Structured cabling systems are complete cable systems and hardware utilized as a telecommunications infrastructure which includes computers, phones, and other devices. Our staff of engineers has decades of experience drawing up plans for pre-installation, performing on-site examinations, and determining cabling needs for our clients.
- Video conferencing
- Smart business communication requires smart technology. With video conferencing, small businesses are able to communicate better than ever before, regardless of physical distance. This type of communication allows two-way audio and video transmissions from multiple locations simultaneously.
Call For IT Services Miami Business Owners
Even with a full team, managing your IT can be complicated at times. We offer a wide range of managed IT services Miami businesses can trust. CPT of South Florida offers professional solutions to both assist your current team or stand in place of one. We have experience assisting businesses of all sizes in Miami, Fort Lauderdale & West Palm Beach. Whatever the size of your company, there are solutions which can be tailored to your needs. Call us today for more information.