Have you ever paid a bill via phone and got very frustrated because you could not hear anything they were saying on the other end? It left you with a bad taste in your mouth, and now all you want to do is leave a bad review at the end of the call survey. When running a business, it is very important that you have office phone systems that have the best quality for your customers. At CPT of South Florida, we can make that happen with our VoIP Miami residents. We are the best in Fort Lauderdale and surrounding areas.
Bad Quality Ruins A Business
As we all know that effective communication is the spine of every business, poor call quality can damage your business on many fronts.
Poor call quality means a fed up customer. If you are hearing or telling things like “ I can’t hear you”, “ You are breaking up” and “ You are inaudible” to and from your customers then chances are high that you will have a long list of fed up customers.
Poor call quality means insufficient business communication- Your customer is telling you something, and suddenly the voice got to break. With poor call quality, your business communication would be incomplete, insufficient, and inadequate. With half of the information, you can dream big.
You Can Fix It With Quality Office Phone Systems
Your phone system is effective only if the voice quality is good. In the absence of this, your communication is nothing but a mere exchange of a few feeble words. The voice call quality plays a crucial role in successful integration. As long as business communication is clear and precise, success will show its face effortlessly.
Check out the following tips to help you out:
- Tag and prioritize your call traffic well
- One basic step that you can take to improve the call quality of your VoIP is to tag and prioritize your call traffic intelligently. You classify the call categories and tag them at the network stage only. This way, you will reduce the traffic burden over a single connection and improve the call quality.
- Reduce hops while designing networks
- When you are designing a network for your VoIP, make sure you reduce hops. By doing this, you can easily reduce the potential latency of your network that ultimately improves the voice performance. Cebod Telecom understands what customers needs and have designed a phone system that talks and thinks like them.
- Do regular circuit utilization monitoring
- As your VoIP business communication system works on the internet only, it is essential to ensure that each call is getting a sufficient amount of bandwidth. In the absence of this, your call quality will degrade by its own. Regular circuit utilization monitoring helps you to identify the loophole in the initial stage only.
Call For VoIP Miami Business Owners
When it comes to VoIP service, we got you covered. At CPT of South Florida, we are professionals of connecting people and technology with office phone systems. Call or contact us today for more information on our Fort Lauderdale IP service. Our executive team has over 60 years of combined experience in the tech industry. The staff of 35 working for CPT has an average tenure of 7-10 years. Through the application of knowledge, we extend our team to other products and services as well for large, mid-sized, and smaller commercial clients. Customization of service is vital, and that is what our staff specializes in. Ask about VoIP Miami Services today!