With many people working from home amidst the global pandemic, cloud phones from companies like RingCentral are more popular than ever. With your RingCentral phone, you’ll have better on-site and remote support, backup and disaster recovery, and a more straightforward user interface than a traditional phone system! If you’re interested in cloud phones and have been Googling “IT company near me,” look no further than CPT of South Florida, Inc. You can trust our advice because we are the best in Florida!
Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your RingCentral Phone System
RingCentral makes working from home simple. The user interface is very simple, so you won’t have to spend time searching for an “IT company near me” when you make the switch! Here are some tips to get the most out of the system:
- Customize your desktop notifications to choose when and how you get notified of messages.
- Sync your RingCentral app with your calendar app to block out times to automatically mark yourself as “busy,” preventing people from scheduling meetings or contacting you.
- Use the @mention window to view all mentions of your name in different chats inside a single window.
- Use the RingCentral app on multiple devices to seamlessly switch during a meeting.
- Toggle the “Show Unread” feature to only see unread messages that require your attention.
- Quickly switch from a simple phone call to a video meeting with a single click, no hang-ups required!
Increase Productivity, Collaboration, and Peace of Mind
RingCentral is an excellent way to increase productivity, communication, and collaboration in your workplace, especially while most employees are working from home. RingCentral works across all devices, including your smartphone, tablet, and desktop or laptop computer.
Since everything is stored within the cloud, there’s no risk of losing any data or information when you switch between devices, or even in the event of a device malfunction! This gives you complete peace of mind, knowing that even if your device crashes entirely, you won’t lose any important information.
Benefits of Using RingCentral Over Traditional Phone Systems
Cloud phones from companies like RingCentral are much more cost-effective and secure than typical business phones. Since they’re hosted online, they’ll still work while phone lines are down and during other interruptions such as power outages, meaning less downtime and fewer disruptions in service.
RingCentral even offers both remote and on-site support, meaning you’ll never have to wait hours for a callback or waste time searching for an “IT company near me” again!
If you’re ready to make the switch to a more modern and cost-effective solution for your business communications, a RingCentral phone is a great place to begin! RingCentral provides benefits such as:
- No hidden fees
- 24/7 on-site and remote support
- Interconnectivity across all devices
- The peace of mind that comes with effective backup and disaster recovery
To learn more about cloud-based phone services, reach out to us, CPT of South Florida, Inc. at (954) 963-2775 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org today!