As technology continues to advance, more and more business owners are thinking about ditching their small business phones the same way so many people have gotten rid of their house phones. However, getting rid of the desk phones isn’t necessarily the best idea, but it may be time to consider VoIP Miami. At CPT of South Florida in Fort Lauderdale, we are a group of experts that can help you understand more about these systems and how they could be beneficial for you and your entire organization.
The Benefits of Keeping the Small Business Phones at Your Office Desks
As more business is being conducted online, more business owners are tempted to get rid of the desk phones in their office because of the limitations that they present, but that doesn’t mean it should be a decision you make without thinking it through. One option that you can go with so your business doesn’t have to go without desk phones is VoIP Miami.
Although desk phones may start to look different than they did when they were first introduced into the market, the benefits they presented are still true today. Keep reading below to find out about the benefits of office phones.
- Everyone can use a nice chat: In your business and in your personal life, there really is nothing better than a good live conversation. Over the years, research has shown that 65 percent of potential customers and clients prefer to work with a company that has office and workplace phones.
- Together and apart: When employees are using their cell phones to work, the line between work and non-work time becomes blurred. If your company can provide work cell phones to employees, that is another story, but if that’s not the case, then having them use their own cell phones can become problematic. However, employees have stated that they prefer to have a desk phone so they are able to separate their work lives and personal lives more efficiently. Having a workplace phone allows it to become clear when they are reachable.
- Employees like to feel important: Everyone at work likes to feel important. Research has shown that the more employees feel appreciated and important, the more productive they are. For most working people, having a desk phone is one of the things they said made them feel important at work.
- Bring on the features: Traditional phones that used to be used in offices were really only good for making and receiving calls, but thanks to the advancements in technology, office phones are now being run on Voice over Internet Protocol systems or VoIP. These systems route your calls over your company’s existing internet connection. These phones have a wide variety of features, including ones that provide easy access to company directories, clients, and customer numbers, as well as tools to manage remote workers in order to increase productivity.
- Say good-bye to the cords: One of the biggest downfalls of traditional desk phones was the wires that they had to be attached to. Luckily, though, with VoIP systems starting to become more popular, the wires are disappearing, and the future of office phones is wireless. Employees will no longer have to be stationary while they are on the phone or have to hold the phone to their ears. Your workers will be even more productive since they can conduct phone conversations while still using their hands or moving around the office.
Contact Us for Small Business Phones
The executive team at CPT of South Florida in Fort Lauderdale has over 60 years of combined tech experience. We pride ourselves on having a group of employees that can work with clients of any size while continuing to provide individualized and detailed solutions for each project. Call or visit us today for more information on the VoIP Miami business owners trust!