Business VoIP solutions can sometimes refer to a vast range of different technologies that are depended on for both voice and multimedia communications over the existing IP networks of your business. When you have a VoIP network, it can either be Premise-Based or Hosted, and both types have their benefits. Here at CPT of South Florida, we’re the leading experts when it comes to installing these sort of systems in small to mid-sized companies around South Florida. Due to this, CPT of South Florida serves as the best resource for you to consult with about why it may be time to consider adding our Pembroke Pines VoIP systems that you can rely on the most. If you’re interested in learning about what our VoIP phones Pembroke Pines services entail as well as what cities we can provide our services in, continue reading below.
Pembroke Pines VoIP Services
Voice over IP (VoIP) is known to be both a new and very innovative type of phone system that is managed and runs over your existing business internet connections instead of having annoying traditional phone lines installed. When you decide to hire us for our business phone systems Pembroke Pines services, you’ll be able to benefit from features of our systems that you’ve come to know from your traditional phone company in the office, including:
- Call forwarding
- Internal call transferring
- Conference calling
- Office intercom
- Call waiting
By choosing to ditch your traditional phone system for one of these new solutions, you won’t be missing out on anything except higher bills.
Everything You Need to Know About Our Pembroke Pines VoIP Phone Systems Services
Besides maintaining the features you’re most familiar with a traditional phone system, VoIP systems offer some features that you can’t receive if you use your existing system.
- Mobility: All employees of your company have the ability to use their smartphones as an extension of their office line. Because of this, business calls can be directed to a cell phone, and outbound calls can be made from a cell phone as well as using your office line number. What this means is that while you’re calling from your cell, your business will appear on your client’s caller ID. This can be made possible through our Pembroke Pines VoIP phone systems.
- Portability: With Pembroke Pines VoIP phone systems, you can use any computer or office phone as your extension.
- Flexibility: If you’re not satisfied with the way your calls are being routed, you can log into your VoIP dashboard and redesign the way the process is being done.
- Innovative: With our business phone systems in Pembroke Pines, you’ll be able to have voicemails sent as emails so you can read them instead of having to listen. Video calling and e-fax are just some of the features that allow this new technology to change the way people are doing business.
Why Choose CPT of South Florida For Their VoIP Phones Pembroke Pines Services
CPT is an acronym for Connecting People and Technology. We take a lot of pride in helping small to mid-sized businesses around Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and especially businesses in Pembroke Pines. Our executive team possesses 60+ years of combined experience in the tech industry. Additionally, our employees are deeply knowledgeable and well-versed enough to work with both large and small clients while still providing detailed and personalized attention to each individual project.
When you decide to choose us, we’ll conduct on-site evaluations in order to determine the needs of your specific business as well as handle setting up installation so you don’t have to. With CPT of South Florida on your side, you won’t ever have to fret over complicated how-to instructions or even losing precious time rearranging cords and bulky computers.
Trust CPT of South Florida For Their Pembroke Pines VoIP Phone Systems Services
If you find your phone systems to be a bit outdated, don’t settle for less, call CPT of South Florida today for their expertise in Pembroke Pines VoIP phone systems services. CPT of South Florida is more than devoted to ensuring your business’s operations continue unobstructed. If you find that you’re overwhelmed with handling your company’s tech or simply need to upgrade your phone systems, you can trust us. If you’re interested in our services, feel free to call us at 954-963-2775 or visit our contact page.