Business VoIP solutions can often refer to a wide range of different technologies that are relied on for both voice and multimedia communications over the existing IP networks of your business. When you have a VoIP network, it can either be Premise-Based or Hosted, and both types have their benefits. Here at CPT of South Florida, we’re the leading professionals when it comes to installing these types of systems in small to mid-sized companies around South Florida. Because of this, CPT of South Florida serves as the greatest resource for you to consult with about why it might be time to consider adding our Boca Raton VoIP systems that you can depend on the most. If you’re interested in learning about what our VoIP phones Boca Raton services entail as well as what cities we can provide our services in, continue reading below.
Boca Raton VoIP Services
Voice over IP (VoIP) is recognized as both a new and very innovative sort of phone system that is managed and runs over your existing business internet connections instead of having annoying traditional phone lines installed. When you choose to hire us for our business phone systems Boca Raton services, you’ll be able to benefit from features of our systems that you’ve come to know from your traditional phone company in the office, including:
- Call forwarding
- Internal call transferring
- Conference calling
- Office intercom
- Call waiting
By choosing to ditch your traditional phone system for one of these new solutions, you won’t be missing out on anything except higher bills.
Everything You Need to Know About Our Boca Raton VoIP Phone Systems Services
Besides maintaining the features you’re most familiar with a traditional phone system, VoIP systems offer some features that you can’t receive if you use your existing system.
- Mobility: Every single employee of your company has the ability to use their smartphones as an extension of their office line. Due to this, business calls can be directed to a cell phone, and outbound calls can be made from a cell phone as well as using your office line number. What this means is that even though you’re calling from your cell, your business will appear on your client’s caller ID. This can be made possible through our Boca Raton VoIP phone systems.
- Portability: With Boca Raton VoIP phone systems, you can use any computer or office phone as your extension.
- Flexibility: If you’re not satisfied with the way your calls are being routed, you can log into your VoIP dashboard and redesign the way the process is being done.
- Innovative: With our business phone systems in Boca Raton, you’ll be able to have voicemails sent as emails so you can read them instead of having to listen. Video calling and e-fax are just some of the features that allow this new technology to change the way people are doing business.
Why Choose CPT of South Florida For Their VoIP Phones Boca Raton Services
Cpt is an acronym that stands for Connecting People and Technology. We’re proud to help small to mid-sized businesses around Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and especially businesses in Boca Raton. Our executive team carries 60+ years of combined experience in the tech industry. Plus, our employees are deeply knowledgeable and well-versed enough to work with both large and small clients while still providing detailed and personalized attention to all projects.
When you decide to choose us, we’ll conduct on-site evaluations in order to determine the needs of your specific business as well as handle setting up installation so you don’t have to. With CPT of South Florida on your side, you won’t ever have to fret over complicated how-to instructions or even losing precious time rearranging cords and bulky computers.
Trust CPT of South Florida For Their Boca Raton VoIP Phone Systems Services
If you find your phone systems to be a bit outdated, don’t settle for less, call CPT of South Florida today for their expertise in Boca Raton VoIP phone systems services. CPT of South Florida is more than devoted to ensuring your business’s operations continue unobstructed. If you find that you’re overwhelmed with handling your company’s tech or simply need to upgrade your phone systems, you can trust us. If you’re interested in our services, feel free to call us at 954-963-2775 or visit our contact page.